The affectionate Vizsla necklace of Man’s best friend. Canis lupus familiaris. This sculpted Viszla pendant is expertly made into practical Dog Breed art that will delight any Viszla fan. The Vizsla is a Hungarian dog breed that is classified as group 7 by the Federation Cynologique Internationale, group 1 by the Canadian Kennel Club, and group 1 by the American Kennel Club. In Hungarian, its name means “searcher” or “tracker.” The Hungarian Vizsla, also known as the Magyar Vizsla or Smooth-Haired Vizsla, is a sporting dog that is also a loving friend.
- 1.5″ long X 1.2″ tall (3.8 cm x 3 cm).
- 18 inch (45 cm) silvertone chain
- 2 inch (5 cm) extender chain
- Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm).
- Closes lobster claw clasp.
- Handcrafted necklace
- A vizsla is affectionate, gentle and energetic.
Our product is lovingly created. Afterward it’s stored. Your product is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.
Pendant and chain are nickel free.