Irish Love Knot or Small Triquetra Necklace Small, open triquetra in a circle pendant, also known as the Celtic Trinity. The design is used as a religious symbol adapted from ancient Pagan Celtic images by Christianity, as is common in Christianity. It is similar to Odin’s symbol, the valknut.
- Dime-sized silvertone charm
- 14 x 13 mm (.5 inch x .5 inch),
- 18 inch (45 cm) silvertone chain
- 2 inch (5 cm) extender chain
- Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm).
- Closes lobster claw clasp.
Our product is lovingly created. Afterward it’s stored. Your product is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.